Pagan Federation International Pagan Federation International Forum Index Wiccan Rede Magazine

For The Love of Trees - Sweden's Oldest Oak Tree

New topic   Reply to topic Pagan Federation International Forum Index => Pagan Places and Sacred Spaces

Previous :: Next  
Alorra Post number 19377 Posted: 17th June 2013     Subject: For The Love of Trees - Sweden's Oldest Oak Tree
http://we-are-droids.tu ... s-oldest-and

The Kvill Oak (Kvilleken) is Sweden’s oldest and one of Europe’s oldest oak tree. It measures 13 meters in circumference. I want to go HUG the hell out of it!
Yourmindis Post number 23448 Posted: 15th May 2017     Subject:
my wife and I were married under an oak that watched me grow... Oaks hold a special place in my heart... this picture of yours brings much joy and is so beautiful... Thank you for sharing

"God has no religion" ~ Ghandi
Morgana Post number 23602 Posted: 20th July 2017     Subject:
What a lovely thought...
I think many of us remember trees. It's probably not for nothing that lovers carve their names and a heart on a tree trunk.

There is something 'sturdy' about trees.

I used to see a chestnut tree on my way to work - for about 20 years. It was in the city but overlooking the bus stop.
Even now when I go past in on my way to the railway station I see the tree. It's huge now [Very happy]
Show:   
New topic    Reply to topic Pagan Federation International Forum Index => Pagan Places and Sacred Spaces
Show YouTube films